1. Terms and definitions.
For the purposes of this document, the following definitions of terms are used:
Company – Limited Liability Company "Volodarsky Flour Mill" (LLC "MK "Volodarsky");
Personal data processing is any action or set of actions (operations) with personal data performed with or without the use of automation tools. Such actions (operations) include: collection, receipt, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
Personal data is information related directly or indirectly to an individual: full name, year, date and place of birth, address, information about family, social, property status, information about education, profession, health status, and the like;
Company Website – mkvolod.ru ; mkvolod.com
The subject of personal data is an individual, a visitor to the Company's Website;
2. General provisions.
1.1. This Policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) sets out the goals, principles and rules for the processing of personal data in the Company and defines the main measures implemented by the Company to ensure the protection of personal data.
1.2. This Policy has been developed taking into account the requirements of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data", as well as other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data protection and processing.
1.3. The Company processes personal data that the subject of personal data (an individual) provides when using the Company's Website from any device and when communicating with the Company in any form, in accordance with this Policy.
1.5. This Regulation is subject to revision as necessary.
3. Principles and conditions of personal data collection and processing.
3.1. The processing of personal data in the Company is carried out in compliance with the principles and rules provided for by Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data", and takes into account the need to ensure the protection of the rights and freedoms of personal data subjects, namely:
- processing is carried out on a legal and fair basis;
- processing is limited to achieving specific, predetermined and legitimate goals, processing of personal data incompatible with the purposes of their collection is not allowed;
- it is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other;
- only those personal data that meet the purposes of processing are subject to processing;
- the content and volume of the processed personal data must correspond to the stated purposes of processing, it is not allowed to process data that is redundant in relation to the stated purposes;
- During processing, the accuracy and sufficiency of personal data and, if necessary, relevance to the purposes of processing are ensured. The Company takes measures to delete or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data;
- the processed personal data is destroyed or depersonalized upon achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, unless otherwise provided by federal law;
- Processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subjects of personal data, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Processing of personal data can be carried out with the help of computer technology (automated processing) or with the direct participation of a person without the use of computer technology (non-automated processing).
3.2. The Company collects the following personal data of Personal data Subjects:
- provided when filling in the information fields on the Company's Website, including when filling out the Feedback form, namely:
surname, first name, patronymic;
- provided in messages sent to the Company by personal data subjects;
- technical data that is automatically transmitted by the device with which the subjects of personal data use the Company's Website, including the technical characteristics of the device, IP address, information stored in cookies, browser information, date and time of access to the site, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information;
- other data about the subjects of personal data that they wished to leave on the Company's Website.
3.3. The processing of personal data in the Company is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation. When processing personal data, the Company is obliged to ensure their confidentiality.
3.4. The Company collects personal data in order to inform the subject of personal data about the services provided, to conduct customer satisfaction surveys, including through direct contacts based on the data that were indicated on the Company's Website.
3.5. The Company has the right to entrust the processing of personal data to another legal entity or individual entrepreneur with the consent of the subjects of personal data on the basis of the concluded contract. A legal entity or an individual entrepreneur who processes personal data on behalf of the Company is obliged to comply with the principles and rules of personal data processing provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data.
4. Subjects of personal data.
4.1. The Company processes personal data of personal data subjects visiting the Company's Website.
4.2. The subject of personal data has the right to:
- to receive full information concerning the processing of his personal data in the Company, except in cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- demand correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data;
- demand the blocking or destruction of their personal data if the personal data is incomplete, outdated or inaccurate;
- withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data;
- exercise other rights provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.3. This consent of the personal data subject grants the Company the right to perform any actions with respect to personal data that are necessary and desirable to achieve the goals specified in Clause 3.4., including, without limitation, collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), use, transfer, depersonalization, blocking and destruction of personal data, which means all data specified on the Company's Website.
4.4. The consent to the processing of personal data is valid for 10 years or until the revocation of personal data by the subject.
4.5. To revoke consent to the processing of personal data, it is enough for the subject of personal data to write a letter to the Company's e-mail email@example.com .
5. Duties of the operator.
5.1. When processing personal data, the Company is obliged to:
- take the necessary measures to fulfill the obligations of the operator provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of processing and protection of personal data;
- to block unlawfully processed personal data;
- to terminate the processing of personal data in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- to provide, at the request of the personal data subject or his representative, information concerning the processing of his personal data, in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, local regulations and other internal documents of the Company.
6. Security of personal data.
6.1. In order to ensure the security of personal data during their processing, the Company takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, their destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with respect to personal data.
6.2. The Company has adopted local acts on the security of personal data. Employees of the Company who have access to personal data are familiar with this Policy and local acts on personal data security.
6.3. Personal data is stored on servers located on the territory of the Russian Federation.